Listen to Client Spotlight 1: $100k in 9 months w/ Christina Marshall on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Happy New Year! Today’s episode kicks off part one of a four part client spotlight series where I am bringing on a few of my clients to talk about their journey as an entrepreneur and the key pieces that have led them to massive success.
Today’s guest is Tina (Christina Marshall). Tina has always loved everything about the bookish world and has always been a big reader. After a year of having a bookstagram account sharing her love for books, forging relationships with authors and publishers, and growing her account from 0-90K, she realized that she had something many other people could benefit from—an understanding and strategy for growing a community in the book niche. She has helped debut authors to best selling authors craft accounts that get their books into the hands of people who will love them. She has coached everything bookish toward success, from bookish businesses launching products to helping hobby accounts monetize.
In today’s episode, $100k in 9 months w/ Christina Marshall, we cover:
- How she took the leap to leave her stable coaching job of 11 years to start her own business
- What fear she faced starting a new business with three small kids and
- What offers she joined from me that helped along her journey
- How she turned her account from a hobby to a successful, revenue generating platform
- How she hit her biggest milestone of $100k in revenue in just 9 months
- How she focused on niching down her business to be successful
Resources & Links:
- Stories that Sell
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Christina:
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 9: Coaching hierarchy & what to look for in a coach
- Episode 25: Niching down within yourself w/ Alyssa @inspiredmediaco
- Episode 44: How to grow your IG in only 30 minutes a day in 2024
- Episode 46: Selling on Instagram stories – 10 in-depth ideas
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!