Listen to Two impactful questions on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
This is the last episode of 2023! We’ll be back in 2024, be on the lookout for a client episode series in January where clients share the lessons they’ve learned in business!
As I was thinking about what I wanted to share in the very last episode of the year, I thought this is a lot of pressure! What do I leave people with that’s super impactful?! After thinking about it for a few weeks, I decided to share two impactful questions. I’ve been asked these questions throughout my journey in business and these are the two questions that have really stuck with me.
In today’s episode, I’ll share two impactful questions to ask yourself:
- What do you want to be known for?
- Is what you’re doing right now helping you to become known for that thing that you want to be known for?
- Are your actions in alignment with your purpose?
- Instead of always asking how you can make more money, ask yourself how can you make what you’re already making right now even easier?
Resources & Links:
- Stories that Sell
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 25: Niching down within yourself w/ Alyssa @inspiredmediaco
- Episode 41: Building a sustainable business w/ Dani @mindinmymacros
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!