As I’ve been sharing more about my business, specifically my experience with having a business coach, I’ve learned there needs to be more education and awareness around choosing a coach in the business space. So today’s episode is all about the coaching hierarchy and what to look for when you’re hiring a coach.
In this episode about the coaching hierarchy & what to look for in a coach, we cover:
- What the coaching hierarchy is
- How a coach is such a personal and individualized decision
- 7 questions to think about when you’re considering who to hire
- How your coach is not responsible for your results, YOU are
- A huge mindset shift I made
- A reminder that everyone’s needs, goals, and versions of success look different
Resources & Links:
Connect with Mya:
- Ep 6: I invested $83,000 into my business
- Ep 7: Navigating entrepreneurship and health issues w/ Abby Manawes
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!