I’m thrilled to have Alyssa Chan-Evangelista, founder and CEO of Inspired Media Co. with us today. She is an ex-wanna be actress turned social media strategist, manager and content creator. We talk all things building a personal brand, niching down within yourself and building your content creation skills.
In this episode, we go in depth with Alyssa’s expertise and experience on:
- Building a personal brand
- What’s your vibe?
- What are you known to be a go-to for?
- How all of your content topics can be created through your “it factor” lens
- Niching down within yourself.
- Niches work!
- Creating content with your personality and point of view
- Your personal brand is priority
- Ideas for niching down your content
- Content creation
- How authenticity can come through with intentional posting
- Use your ideas! Most people don’t have a content ideation problem, they have a content execution problem
- Quality content doesn’t mean perfect content
- Content ideas and trends to get your creative juices flowing
Resources & Links:
- The Lifestyle Pillar Guide – FREE!
- Social Strategy Intensives
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Alyssa:
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 19: Current obsessions: content edition
- Building a tight-knit community on IG with Nicole Jacques
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!