Listen to Client Spotlight 2: High paying brand partnerships w/ Emily Cooper on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Today’s episode is part two of a four-part client spotlight series where I am bringing on a few of my clients to talk about their journey as an entrepreneur and the key pieces that have led them to massive success. Today’s guest is Emily! She was one of my very first one-on-one coaching clients, at that time she had 800 followers on Instagram, she now has over 100,000!
Emily Cooper is an epidemiologist turned full-time traveler and content creator. In 2021, she started her social media platforms and website, Emily Eats and Explores, to teach women how to confidently travel solo. She has since worked with major travel brands, tourism boards, and travel companies, while hosting her own group trips around the world. Today, Emily teaches her community of over 90,000 how they can get paid to travel the world. Emily has been featured in Newsweek, Huffpost, and is the co-host of the top travel podcast, Travel Chat with Ashley and Emily.
In today’s episode, High paying brand partnerships w/ Emily Cooper, we cover:
- Brand partnerships: pitching yourself, collaborations, and negotiating contracts
- Having multiple income streams
- The importance of both short and long form content as a business owner
- Emily’s growth and success
Resources & Links:
- Stories that Sell
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Emily:
- Visit her website and join her email list
- Follow @emilyeatsandexplores on Instagram
- Find her on LinkedIn
- Subscribe/follow her podcast, Travel Chat with Ashley & Emily
- Enjoy Emily’s FREEBIE: How to Make $5K/mo While Traveling (FREE Masterclass)
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 11: Building a tight-knit community on IG w/ Nicole Jaques
- Episode 42: Media Pitching w/Jen @neat_theagency
- Episode 46: Selling on Instagram Stories – 10 in-depth ideas
- Episode 48: Client Spotlight 1: $100k in 9 months w/Christina Marshall
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!