Today’s episode is a Q&A and I am so excited! These questions were submitted on my Instagram stories a few weeks back and they are very juicy!
In this episode, I share my thoughts on a variety of business and Instagram focused questions such as:
- How to utilize pinned posts on Instagram
- How would you scale your business if you didn’t have Instagram success
- How do you deal with spam and bot comments
- What do you do when you’re feeling overwhelmed from too much to do, thus doing nothing at all
- How do you know how to price your offers
- What software platforms do you use for online courses, website, and email
- What is your take on free masterclasses vs. paid masterclasses
- Why is the email list the best communication ever
- How to navigate sharing about politics
- Was first trimester hard on you while keeping up with your business
- How to get useful and impactful testimonials
- Examples of digital course topics that others successfully made money on that aren’t about making money
- How do you plan your content strategy
- How do you find clients
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 12: How I’d navigate that
- Episode 21: How I’d navigate that part 2
- Episode 16: Learning Instagram Part 3: IG growth in 2023
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!