I put a question box up in my stories asking my community for different situations and scenarios that you were curious about how I’d navigate. There were SO many that were submitted, but on today’s episode, I’m going to run through 10 of them. Hopefully my perspective and insight can give you a toolkit of how to navigate these topics in your own business.
The 10 topics I share how I’d navigate are:
- Answering “how do I fix that” without being salesy
- Pricing transparency
- Missing payments and losing access
- Getting asked questions after a coaching retainer has ended
- Getting asked for a coupon code when the discount just expired
- Instagram account getting disabled or shut down
- A past client wanting past prices even though prices have increased
- A no-show in your program
- Not right-fit clients or customers
Resources & Links:
Connect with Mya:
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!