Today’s episode is all about breaking down my 2022 Black Friday sale that brought in over $100k in revenue. I wish I had my podcast back in 2022 so I could have done a breakdown sooner. But I figured with Black Friday coming up, it’s a perfect time to share a little bit more about the behind-the-scenes of what actually took place to bring in that volume of revenue in such a short amount of time in my business.
In this episode, I’ll be breaking down the four main sales that I did in 2022 during Black Friday. You’ll hear more about:
- How I only run one sale a year, so I go all out!
- November is a fun time to create sales and add creativity to discounts and bonuses I offer
- A breakdown of my November 2022 revenue vs. cash vs. expenses
- Sale #1:
- A “two door sale”
- Available for 24 hours a week and a half before Black Friday
- Door #1 $200 secret offer
- Door #2 $3,000 offer
- Brought in $4k
- Sale #2
- All in, pre-sale pass for 2023 masterclasses
- Available for 72 hours total the second week of November
- Offer #1 $555 on the back end of another program
- Offer #2 $600 for the general public
- Brought in $9,200
- Sale #3
- Bundle of all 2022 masterclasses (6 masterclasses total)
- Offer $150 (valued at $800)
- Available Cyber Monday and two days after that
- Brought in $36k
- Sale #4
- 50% off IG University yearly membership
- Offer $225 (regularly $450)
- Available Black Friday and two days after that
- Brought in $59k
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 26: Niching down within yourself w/ Alyssa @inspiredmediaco
- Episode 27: A $200k launch with 6,500 followers w/ Dr. Lauryn Brunclik
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!