This episode is the third and final episode of a 3-part series about learning Instagram. Today I’m talking all about Instagram growth in 2023. I’m sharing the top 10 things that I’m seeing work right now on Instagram, why you should focus on them, and how to implement them on your own account.
In this episode about learning Instagram part 3: IG growth in 2023, the 10 things are:
- Showcasing your unique positioning and personality
- Reaching non-followers
- Optimizing your Instagram account
- Repurposing top performing content
- Focusing on extending watch time and time spent on content
- Creating eye-catching content
- Focusing on getting your current community to interact with you
- Giving things time and don’t be afraid to sit in the discomfort
Resources & Links:
Connect with Mya:
- Ep 14: Learning Instagram part 1: the algorithm
- Ep 15: Learning Instagram part 2: myths
- Ep 11: Building a tight-knit community on IG w/ Nicole Jaques
- Ep 5: 10 quick tips you can apply to your Instagram
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!