In today’s episode I give a quick behind-the-scenes update on my podcasting setup in my closet that is helping me batch episodes as I am preparing for maternity leave!
I also share my thoughts on master resell rights. I have been asked by several of you what my opinion is and what the pros and cons are. This topic seems to be a trend right now and I have gone back and forth on if I should record an episode around it. I decided I wanted a permanent place where I could share my thoughts on this because this will be something that will come back up again in a few years.
In this episode you’ll find:
- What are master resell rights
- Why is there new hype about it right now
- What the difference is between affiliate marketing and master resell rights
- What my thoughts are on using master resell rights as a get rich fast plan
- Why having unique offerings will take you to the next level
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 17: How to get customers with $0
- Episode 26: A $200k launch with 6,500 followers w/ Dr. Lauryn Brunclik
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!