Today’s episode includes ideas on what to do when business is slow. Slow business is inevitable, it happens to every single business owner at one point or another. So whether you’re in a slow season right now, or you hit one in the future, use this episode as a reference when the time(s) come.
In this episode, I share nine things to focus on when business is slow:
- Updating your website
- Automate or delegate
- Go through a course or offer you’ve purchased that is collecting dust
- Focus on SEO and social media
- Look at feedback and implement changes
- Dig in to the analytics to see what’s working and not working
- Create a new freebie or optimize your workflow
- Create new offers
- Clean up your files and organize your ideas
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 23: Current obsessions: tool edition
- Episode 31: 3 IPAs that I do daily to move the needle in my business
- Episode 38: 5 ways to systemize your business
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!