Listen to Building a sustainable business w/ Dani @mindinmymacros on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
I’m excited for our guest today! Dani Marenburg is a double certified nutrition coach and founder of Mindin’ My Macros and podcast host of the Mindin’ My Wellness Podcast. Dani specializes in optimizing macronutrients and lifestyle habits to help women reach their ultimate body transformation goals, all while enjoying a life well-lived.
As a past yo-yo dieting cardio junkie, Dani transformed not only her health, but her entire life (literally), by ditching past diet-culture mentalities and learning how to eat FOR her body. Now, she shares the same education and knowledge with her audience of over 100,000 followers. She’s coached over 1,000 women through her coaching programs and courses to achieve weight loss and body recomposition, while learning how to build a balanced relationship with food and lifestyle habits.
In this episode, Dani dives into her background and how she scaled her business into being sustainable and successful. Listen how she:
- Gained confidence to start her business and the opportunity to quit her corporate career
- Specific numbers on her business growth, audience, and timeline of her business
- How consistency of posting and speaking to her audience goes through different phases
- Her three steps to creating a scalable business:
- Asking for help
- Diversify offerings
- Systems and automations
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
Catch up with Dani:
- Follow on Instagram
- Check out her website
- Listen to her podcast
- Join her live webinar
- Snag her free guide to start your own coaching business
- Episode 26: Nicing down within yourself w/ Alyssa @inspiredmediaco
- Episode 30: Using AI to scale your business w/ Shay Bacani
- Episode 39: 5 ways to systemize your business
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!