This episode is all about sharing your wins online. I was recently a guest on a podcast, and the host shared how many of their clients feel uncomfortable and weird sharing their wins online. So today, I’ll be talking about my personal experience and take on why I think sharing wins can be powerful and impactful:
· I was inspired by two different people I follow on Instagram because they shared their wins, specifically their income in different aspects of their business.
· Those wins showed me that it’s possible for me to achieve the same.
· Wins don’t always have to be monetary focused, no matter what niche you are in, there are always wins to be shared- big or small.
· Sharing my wins is a way to give back and inspire the next person
Three things to think about when sharing your wins:
1) I do think there can be too much on sharing wins. I ask myself what my intention for a post/win is before I share it. If intentions are pure, then I’ll reach the right people.
2) Share your wins with context so people can really understand what it takes to see those same results.
3) It’s good to have your own wins and share them, but you also need to share client wins as well. To build a successful business, you have to raise others up. That is always your goal.
I also have a little announcement! You can now find Radical Disruption on YouTube! Find episodes at @myanichol on YouTube.
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 26: A $200k launch with 6,500 followers w/ Dr. Lauryn Brunclik
- Episode 27: Leaning into beginner energy
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!