I’m excited for today’s episode with my special guest Shay Bacani! Shay is a CFO, Financial Strategist and owner of Centure Financial – a financial management firm for women, by women. Their main focus is to help her clients get good with money, know their numbers, and retain their wealth.
In this episode we dive into using AI to scale your business. People have a lot of different opinions on AI. Shay helps us understand more about AI and how it can impact your business. We dig in to:
- The elements of AI that could be a little scary
- The realization that AI is happening, we can’t change it, you’re either going to be a part of it, or be a bystander
- The advantage of learning it now while it’s still early
- Influx of financial wealth because of AI
- AI-powered tools that help with automation, operations, systems, and ideas
- Cutting expenses and expanding your revenue
- In-house data we can collect with AI
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
Connect with Shay Bacani:
- Follow on Instagram @centurefinancial
- Follow on TikTok @shayinfinance
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Check out her website
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!