In today’s episode I share how my beginner’s mishap in the kitchen got me thinking about how being a beginner in business and experiencing failures is not only a good thing, but important.
In this episode about Leaning into beginner energy, I cover:
- Failure is important to grow, it’s part of the process
- Being a beginner opens up opportunities for immense learning and growth
- A perspective shift is how we get to the next level
- Ask yourself “what are the lessons I need to learn” instead of “what am I doing wrong”
- Set expectations realistically when you’re a beginner
- Rushing yourself can cause mishaps
- Focusing on how to make where you’re currently at easier
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!