In today’s episode I chat with Dr. Alexa D’Agostino all about mistakes to avoid while building a business and how to make money online. Alexa is an entrepreneur and coach helping businesses scale to six and seven figures.
In this episode, Alexa shares her knowledge and experience with the following:
- Being a young entrepreneur by the age of 18
- Her multiple businesses she built from the ground up
- It’s all about sales
- Networking has helped her in every aspect of business
- How failure can be a good thing
- Tips for longevity in your business
- Don’t do it all yourself
- Focus on sales calls, stay persistent
- Get help from others- ask questions, know what problems you have in your business
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Alexa
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 3: Things I’ve failed at in my business recently
- Episode 33: Scaling a done-for-you business w/ Bailey Thibodeaux
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!