My guest today is Melissa Litchfield is a 35-year-old, southern California native, currently living in Mobile, Alabama. For the past 9 years, she’s been helping online entrepreneurs and small businesses market themselves online with paid and organic traffic. She owns Litchfield Media Co, a digital marketing company that helps small businesses and entrepreneurs skyrocket their impact and revenue with paid traffic.
In today’s episode, Melissa gives us a great deep dive into paid ads with a focus on Meta advertising. We cover:
- When a business should start using paid ads
- Where paid ads should drive traffic to
- What cost per lead means, what that cost looks like, and how it works
- What is working well right now with Meta ads, what targeting looks like, and how to get creative with ad copy and messaging
- What pixels and conversion API’s are and how they work
- Where to place ads, how long to run them, and how testing ads works
Resources & Links:
- Funnel Babes Blueprint Optin
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Melissa:
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 16: Learning Instagram Part 3: IG Growth in 2023
- Episode 29: Using AI to Scale Your Business w/ Shay Bacani
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!