Listen to Recent failures in business on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Today’s episode is all about my recent failures in business. This is where we’re getting honest, real, raw, vulnerable….because you know, this is what this podcast is all about. I recorded this episode 7 times; talking about failures is so hard! A lot of people don’t talk about when they fail, but the intention of this podcast is to share everything from uncertainty and challenges to success.
In this episode I run through four aspects of failure I’ve seen in my business recently and how I have changed, or are planning to change course.
In this episode, Recent failures in business, I cover:
- Relaunching my scalability program when I did
- Taking on way too many one-on-one clients while also running my mini-mind group
- Self sabotage showing up on Instagram lately
- Losing my focus with shiny objects instead of focusing on selling and focusing on what my income producing activities are
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 2: Things I’ve failed at in my business recently
- Episode 13: Seeing the vision even if others don’t
- Episode 37: Mistakes to avoid as a business owner w/ Alexa D’Agostino
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!