Listen to How to raise prices with current clients on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Today’s episode is all on how to raise your prices with your current clients. With the new year around the corner, you might be considering raising the prices of your offers and that is exactly why I created this episode. I have actually been thinking about raising the prices of my offers so I thought it was a great time to take you behind the scenes of what that process looks like!
In this episode, How to raise prices with your current clients, I’ll share my thoughts and tips on:
- What factors can determine when it’s time to raise prices
- Your price point should never be above the value of your offer
- How do you logistically raise the pricing on your offers
- How to tell and/or show your clients your prices are increasing and why
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 22: 10 Simple ways to improve customer experience
- Episode 36: Breakdown of my $100K 2022 black Friday
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the Bu way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe/follow so you never miss an episode!