This episode covers 5 takeaways from the Kajabi event I spoke at and attended. Kajabi is a platform that helps people build their business online. I was asked to be on a panel and speak about monetization at their event. I also got to listen to other speakers and loved getting to meet people that were utilizing the Kajabi platform. I didn’t get to share my experience on social media as much as I would have liked, so I thought a podcast episode would be a great way to recap.
In this episode I share 5 takeaways from my time at the event, I dive further into each one:
1. Why networking is important and I share a list of just a few of the amazing people I met (links below)
2. The power of recurring revenue through affiliate commission
3. How to win at business
4. Always have a long form, evergreen content piece of your strategy
5. If you aren’t getting, give more
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 13: Seeing the vision even if others don’t
- Episode 2: Things I’ve failed at in my business recently
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!