Today’s episode is all about how I’m preparing to step away from my business in the busiest season. If you haven’t heard the good news, I am pregnant! And we’re due in November which just so happens to be the busiest time of year for my business. So I wanted to walk you through all the ways I’m preparing my business to basically run without me. My goal is for my business to not just be ok when I step away, but for it to thrive when I step away.
In this episode about How I’m preparing to step away from my business in the busiest season, I cover:
- The 9 different things I’m doing to prepare my business
- Overall focus on passive income streams, driving new traffic organically, and batching and planning content and strategy ahead of time
- Trusting the systems, support, and teammates I have in place so that I can peacefully step away
- Lessons learned from the last time I stepped away from my business for my trip to Israel
- A reminder to focus on the reason you started your business in the first place
Resources & Links:
Connect with Mya:
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!