Welcome to the Radical Disruption podcast! Today is episode ONE of the podcast and I’m so pumped for this day to be here.
On today’s episode I share my story of how I got where I am today. I break down all the details and chapters to my story, from starting as a micro influencer in high school, to dropping out of nursing school, to network marketing and social media management to building the business I have today.
In this episode about my story, we cover:
- The most pivotal moment that changed the trajectory of my career path
- The importance of trusting your own vision; you’re the only one that can see it
- The 30 day reels challenge that turned into a 90 day reels challenge and the impact it made on my business
- My trip to Israel and the shift it made on my life
- A recap of each year that I’ve been in business
- My revenue goal for 2023 and where I stand so far
Resources & Links:
- How Are You Really? By Jenna Kutcher [affiliate link]
- The Mindset Mentor podcast with Rob Dial
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram eBook
- IG University
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
Connect with Mya:
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!