Today’s episode is a little different! This isn’t a tips and tricks episode, but I have felt really pulled to share about a hard week I had in my business. I want to really pull back the curtain and share some things that happened behind the scenes that are real and raw, and kind of crazy. Listen to three different challenges I faced from all in one week, and lessons I learned from each one.
In this episode, a hard week: bts reality of my business, we cover:
- A little sneak peek into a multi six-figure business and real hurdles I face
- Three scenarios that brought unique challenges:
- A client whose expectations didn’t align with the deliverables they were provided
- A little DM drama and allegations about a guest speaker I had scheduled for one of my offerings
- Having to cancel a different guest speaker based on their reputation
- Lessons learned with each challenge:
- Clear communication to set client expectations
- Doing research on anyone associated with my business that therefore are associated with my customers
- Integrity, honesty, transparency
Resources & Links:
- IG University
- Kajabi 30 day free trial + 20 free story templates
- Around the Clock Masterclass
- List Building 101
- 100 Hook Ideas – FREE GUIDE
Connect with Mya:
- Episode 18: How I’m preparing to step away from my business in the busiest season
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!