On today’s episode, I’m breaking down the investments I’ve made over the last six months that total up to $83,000. I share this not to brag, but to bring transparency around how I got to where I am and what’s gotten me to this level.
In this episode about I invested $83,000 into my business, we cover:
- Reasons I invest in myself and my business, specifically in masterminds and coaching
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re deciding on an investment
- How I decide who to invest with
- My biggest piece of advice when it comes to making big investments
- The power of community and comradery
Resources & Links:
Connect with Mya:
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
- Episode 4: How I hired my team + How to find people to hire
- Episode 2: Things I’ve failed at in my business recently
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!