On today’s episode, we’re chatting all things hiring. I’m going to walk you through who I hired, the order in which I hired them, how I found them along with the overall lessons and takeaways that I’ve learned throughout the process.
In this episode about how I hired my team + how to find people to hire, we cover:
- How to know when you’re ready to hire team members
- The value of being in-the-know of your business
- The 4 main ways that I suggest finding team members
- The 3 mistakes I see people making when it comes to hiring
- Tips on my application process and how to vet applicants
My team members:
- Email Copywriter + Manager | Abby | @abby.manawes
- Virtual Assistant | Tiffany @tiffanir_bouwhuis
- Virtual Assistant | Haley @itshaleyoropeza
- Pinterest Manager | Sarah | @thesarahburk
- Podcast Manager | Jill | @jillcarrpodcasting
- Graphic Designer | Sydney | @designbygrace.co
- CPA | https://kaizen.tax/
Resources & Links:
Connect with Mya:
More about the Radical Disruption podcast:
Are you wanting to make waves in your industry, push the envelope, and change the way things are done in a radical way? Are you looking for tangible, tactical, and actionable steps that will help you build a sustainable business that stands out? You’re in the right place!
Radical Disruption is home to the disrupters. Here you’ll learn how to take your business to the next level, break the status quo, and build a disruptive business.
Nursing student turned business and social media expert, host Mya Nichol (hey that’s me!) shares the real and raw of the crazy journey of entrepreneurship and building a multi-six figure business.
Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you can expect honest conversations around throwing out the traditional way of business, scaling in a sustainable way, and becoming the go to expert in your industry. It’s time to build a disruptive business. See you on Tuesdays!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!